Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Interview Expectations

What I intend to do for the interview, since I'm getting a lot of questions about it is that I am going to have a general set of questions- and after that a set of specific, personal questions for everyone.  Because I've been reading the answers and there is more that I'd like to investigate with each person.  I haven't had a lot of time to spend on designing since I've been blogging and reading interviews (correcting spelling) and whatnot, I do ask for those who have not submitted a completed interview that they copy and paste the questions and work from there... spell check for fuck sake annnd let's use complete sentences?

Professionals will be receiving this and not that I want to be a hard ass but.. I'm not going to put anyone in the magazine if I have to fix everything you're giving me.

But I am very thankful for everyone that is giving me 100% of their effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment